Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Kit Texture tutorial

Info:
I didn´t know how to make a texture. I used other textures but I didn´t like them. Then, I tried to make my own, a texture that likes to me and seems real. Step by step, and without any kind of help, I began to learn how to make a texture and the result was the texture I´m using at the moment, that I love it. A lot of people ask for that texture, but I say them that they must learn to make their own, as I did, but they tell me that they don´t know how to do it. I didn´t know how to make it in the past, and now I am very proud of making my own texture, that´s the reason for why I say "try to make your own". Some time ago, I thought about to make a tutorial, to show others how to make a texture. Then, that was my job in last days. I isn´t a new way to use photoshop or anything like that, only thing is to learn.

For making a texture you need:

- A base texture (konami´s one, by example).
- One or several photos, very high quality and very big.
- A lot of time.
- Good knowledgement of photoshop (this tutorial is not for begginers).

Tutorial help you to use tools for making textures. I hope it helps to you.


Made by: Danie



Original: Kits PES6

In spanish:

Hace tiempo no sabía hacer textura. Usaba otras ya hechas, pero no terminaban de gustarme. Entonces decidí intentar aprender a hacer una misma, una que pareciera real y que me gustara para mis kits. Poco a poco, y sin la ayuda de nadie, fui aprendiendo a hacer texturas y terminé con la que actualmente tengo, que me encanta. Mucha gente me pide la textura, pero yo les invito a que intenten hacer una propia, y me dicen que no saben. Yo tampoco sabía antes, y ahora estoy muy satisfecho de haber hecho las que he hecho, por eso es por lo que animo a hacerlas uno mismo. Últimamente se me pasó por la cabeza hacer un tutorial, con las cosas que he ido aprendiendo para ayudar a los demás a hacer texturas. Pues ese ha sido mi trabajo en los últimos días, y aquí lo pongo. No es nada espectacular, tampoco he descubierto nada nuevo, pero la cosa es aprender.

Para hacer una textura se necesita:

- Una textura base (la de konami, por ejemplo).
- Una o varias imágenes de muy buena calidad y grandes.
- Mucho tiempo.
- Cierta habilidad con el photoshop (no apto para principiantes).

El tutorial os ayudará a utilizar herramientas para hacer las texturas. Espero que sirva de ayuda.

No comments:


PES2008,FIFA,Soccer,Nike,Adidas,Kitserver 7.2.0,Equipaciones

kitserver 7.1, kitserver 7.1.0, kitserver 7.1.1, kitserver 7.1.2, kitserver 7.1.3, kitserver 7.1.4, kitserver 7.1.5, kitserver 7.2, kitserver 7.2.0, kitserver 7.2.1, kitserver 7.2.2, kitserver 7.2.3, kitserver 7.2.4, kitserver 7.2.5, kitserver 7.3, kitserver 7.3.0, kitserver 7.3.1, kitserver 7.3.2, kitserver 7.3.3, kitserver 7.3.4, kitserver 7.3.5, kitserver 7.4, kitserver 7.4.0, kitserver 7.4.1, kitserver 7.4.2, kitserver 7.4.3, kitserver 7.4.4, kitserver 7.5, kitserver 7.5.0, kitserver 7.5.1, kitserver 7.5.2, kitserver 7.5.3, kitserver 7.5.4, kitserver 7.5.5,kitserver 7.6, afs explorer, player gdb manager, kitserver 2008,PES2008, boots for pes2008, kits for pes2008, stadiums for pes2008, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, FIFA, UEFA, Nike, Adidas, Sport, Soccer, Umbro, Legea, Luanvi, Joma, Kelme, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea FC, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, Inter de Milan, AC Milan, Juventus, AS Roma, Olympique Lyon, Puma, Dinero, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Beckham, Ronaldo, Rooney, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Gattusso, Ibrahimovic, Adriano, Robinho, Robben, Van Nistelrooy, Casillas, Puyol, Messi, Bojan